Just two months after opening, the new Swinton Country Club & Spa has been awarded the 5 bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide. A renowned independent authority on all things spa, The Good Spa Guide’s recommendations are highly regarded across the industry. In their review of the Swinton Country Club & Spa, which opened in July this year, The Good Spa Guide panel said, “We awarded Swinton Country Club & Spa a Good Spa Guide bubble rating of 5 bubbles for its fresh design, amazing food, and great facilities — enough to fill an entire day. With its holistic treatments and clean food, Swinton Country Club & Spa is ideal for guests looking to re-balance.” The panel continued, “Swinton Country Club & Spa is a modern, stylish spa. It offers a good selection of Bamford and Elemis facials, wraps and massages, including deep tissue and hot stones. Men and mums-to-be are also catered for. For finishing treatments such as manicures and pedicures, try The Beauty Cottage on the ground floor. There’s a hair salon here, too. Post-treatment, there are three relaxation zones to choose from, designed to fit your specific needs: to chat, relax or sleep.”
Claire Jones, Managing Director commented, “We are absolutely thrilled to have been awarded the five-bubble rating so soon after opening. This is testament to the dedication and passion of all involved with the spa, which is translated into excellent feedback from our guests and spa members. We have had a great response since our opening and are really excited to continue delivering a fantastic spa experience in North Yorkshire.”
The spa is home to:
• Nine treatment rooms including two couple’s rooms
• An 18-metre indoor swimming pool
• A hydrotherapy pool for therapeutic bathing
• An Aroma Steam Bath – for deep muscular relaxation and detoxification
• A Salt Steam Room – for salt inhalation, for breathing, sleeping and allergy issues.
• A Finnish sauna in an aromatic wood cabin
• An al fresco herbal sauna with wood burner and rustic relaxation space
• A 10-metre outdoor natural water swimming pool and hot tub
• The poolside terrace – for all year relaxation – with infra-red heaters and sheepskins for winter warmth
The old Estate Gardener’s cottage has been transformed into a suite of beauty rooms, for top-to-toe grooming. Fitness facilities include a Pulse Gym, combining static machines with functional fitness, as well as a group exercise studio offering a full range of seasonal classes and workshops from yoga and Pilates to spinning and circuits.
Overnight Spa breaks start from £405 for two people sharing a double room. Day Spa rates from £155 for one person and £250 for two people. Or combine a half day cookery course at the Swinton Cookery School with a half day spa. Country Club & Spa membership rates start from £105 per calendar month.