SADLY WE ARE IN LOCK DOWN ONCE AGAIN. THE OFFICE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC BUT WE ARE HERE AT THE END OF THE PHONE – 01765 680200
During Lockdown, we’re here Mon-Fri 9:00am to 3:00pm
The Community office building is not open to the public. However, there are still things we are doing…
• Community information – via phone plus e-mail & social media (see below)
• Travel & transport information via phone
• Community Library “Select and Collect” only more info here.
• Public access to a PC & Internet – Essential Use only and MUST be booked by phone
• Jigsaw lending library – phone to arrange.
• Help shopping, collecting prescriptions or someone to talk to, call 01765 680200.
KEEP IN TOUCH
You can keep in touch with the Community Office and receive news and updates via the following channels, please stay connected:
We are currently producing regular COVID-19 update e-newsletters for those who’s profile is Local Resident and or Local Business – you can access prior issues here.
Please pass the above information onto a family member, friend or neighbour who does not have access to the bulletin/social media but would find the information helpful.
Community Office Tel: 01765 680200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.visitmasham.com