Sadly we have again had to close our doors to the general public due to the current national lockdown. But, we are still able to offer most of our services from behind closed doors in a Covid secure environment.
We are still here Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm, Saturday 9am-1pm So, please ring or email for:
• Tourist information
• Travel and transport information
• Advice on Harrogate and NYCC services
• Collection and delivery of your prescriptions and shopping
Any of the following services are also still available but you must telephone first to arrange:
• Printing, photocopying and laminating services
• Access to a PC and internet
• Jigsaw library – delivery may be available by a volunteer if you are self-isolating
Our Community Library has also had to close for browsing but we can still offer the Select and Collect Service. So, a good read is just at the end of the phone! Click here to find out more.
Please pass the above information onto a family member, friend or neighbour who does not have access to the bulletin/social media but would find the information helpful.
Community Office Tel: 01765 680200
Email: email@example.com www.visitmasham.com