The Community Office building is open to the public once again From 10am to 3pm weekdays and 10am till 1:30pm Saturdays. Public access is limited to certain parts of the building only. You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entry; there will be screens on the counter and restrictions on handling leaflets and books. Social distancing rules mean we will be managing the flow of visitors and limiting the number of people allowed in at one time. Expect to be greeted at the door by one of our welcoming volunteers who will explain everything, but you may be asked to wait at busy times. We are open for:
• Tourist Information –info, advice & guidance for visitors
• Travel & transport information
• Printing, photocopying, laminating services
• Public access to a PC & Internet
• Advice on Harrogate & NYC Council Services
• Jigsaw library and second-hand book service
• Community Library “Click & Collect” service from 3 Aug
For anyone self-isolating, we can still help with shopping, collecting prescriptions or just someone to talk to – just give us a call.
In phase two of our plans, we’ll be opening Masham Community Library for “Click & Collect” style lending in August and Town Hall bookings and ticket sales will follow. We very much look forward to seeing you.
If you know anyone who is not digitally connected to local news, you can print a leaflet to give them here.