We now have confirmation of a more local Vaccination Centre in Ripon. Mashamshire Community Office has been asked to recruit and coordinate volunteers to support the Ripon centre.
This is going to be a big job – the more people who can help, the more we can share the load between us.
There’s been lots of speculation about the location, but it will actually be at Ripon Racecourse and will be getting up and running as soon as next week.
Plans are still coming together but this is what we know so far:
• We need a team of marshals to support a day a week
• Likely to be needed from 2nd week in Feb
• Days could vary but Tue or Wed have been suggested
• Two sessions – 8am – 1.15pm and 1pm – 6pm
• 10 volunteers needed per session
• Duties include directing traffic and guiding people once inside
• All PPE and hi-vis will be provided
• DBS check not required
If you would like to volunteer or require more information, please contact Sarah McCourt on 01765 680200 or email email@example.com
The more people who step forward, the more we can share the load.
P.S. Unfortunately, if people have already had a vaccination at Harrogate, their 2nd visit will still need to be at Harrogate as far as we know.